Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Best of 2010

Normally, this week, I'd do a re-cap of all the things that have happened in Mandyland over the course of the last year. This year, I thought I'd mix it up a bit. 'Cause I'm crazy like that.

So...in honor of New Year's and Top Ten lists and blatant self-promotion, I give you...

Drumroll please...

Top Ten Mandyland Posts of 2010

10.  I keep it real in the Mommy Wars.

9.  A little ditty called Farewell to Milk.

8.  I get jeggy with it.

7.  When Mandy met Chad.

6.  Jamming in Berryland.

5.  Why the warning label on super glue should say "ages 35 and up or 4 and under".

4.  What it's like to be a mom in California during swimsuit season.

3.  How going to the post office became an Olympic sport.

2.  Why I have to hide my best jams.

And, the number one post of 2010......

1. How Kotex saved the day.

Wow...that was tougher than I thought. Mostly because I write too dang much.  Also because I'm somewhat brilliant. At least part of the time. The numbers help. Counting today's post, but not counting anything else this week, I've written 298 posts this year. (Note to self: Step away from the keyboard.)

So I'm curious...

Did you have another that was your favorite? Inquiring minds (well...mine) want to know.

No comments: