Thursday, March 15, 2012

Parallel Jump

A little over a year ago, I met Cam.

I bonded with her over an eerily similar storyline that had me rushing to email her that I was not, in fact, stealing her ideas. We were just obviously brain twins.

I've watched her publish two short works with pride and awe.

Pride because, well, I can say, "She's my friend!"

Awe because, well, wow.

And now she's published in paperback. (Don't worry, you techies...it's in digital as well.)

Which means she's going to be able to autograph a copy for me. (hint hint)

It also means that all my friends and readers who stand firm with me against the ever encroaching Kindle can finally get a copy of her book.

It's a Young Adult steam punk/fantasy/I don't know how else to describe it. I've read it. And I loved it. In fact, I whipped through it in an hour with bated breath and goosebumps and Skype messages of "OMG! A TWIST!!!" and finally, happy sighs.

So. Go. Buy. Read. Love.

1 comment:

Cameron (CDG) said...

Thank you, Mandy, truly. What a wonderful endorsement!