Friday, November 25, 2016

Street Teams Rock

Interrupting this poor languishing blog to cross post from my author page. While I've left you hanging with my summer road trip, I've been busy finishing up my debut novel, drafting a sequel and all sorts of crazy stuff....
(Trust me. I'll catch you up soon. Promise. There are about four more posts in draft for the road trip, something about camping with 32 people, a fun bit for E's birthday, stuff about school, two hamsters, a chicken who on the attack, and books. Like honest-to-God books. In the meantime...I wanted to post this here in case you're interested.)

---------------------------------------------

I’m so excited to announce that I’m currently seeking members for my street team, Elementally Awesome!
(If you’re a long time reader, you knew I’d have to go cheesy with my team name. It’s what I do. New readers, it’s okay. I’m a dork and I’m totally fine with that.)
Between the release of Merry Little Christmas and my debut novel, Elemental Awakening, coming out soon, plus working on the sequel and an outline prepped for another Christmas serial this year, this little blog is starting to pick up speed and I’m so excited to share it with you all. If you feel that you’re someone who would get a kick out of being a bigger part of this world, take a moment and fill out the form. (And if you don’t, it’s totally okay. I mean, I’ll just be standing over here on the side of the gym as team captain while everyone avoids my eyes and pretends they can’t hear me when I try to pick them. Not that that has ever happened. Because, you know, I’ve always been super cool and stuff.)
Oh! And I should also explain. You don’t actually have to walk literal streets. You can do most anything from the comfort of your own home while wearing pajamas and drinking wine. Or whiskey. I won’t judge.

No comments: