After a bit of a hiatus, my Garden Group met this month.
And no, we don't wear funny hats and drink tea.
Wait. I take that back. I did drink tea. But that's because Sarah was hostessing and I have a greater chance of finding gold in my backyard than finding a Diet Coke at Sarah's.
But no one wore a funny hat.
We were lucky enough to have a woman talk to us who actually knows what she's doing. Not only that, but she does it for a living. We're talking a professional gardener here. With a degree in Horticulture.
And no, we didn't squeal like groupies.
But we did ooh and ahh.
A lot.
After our meeting, I realized I needed to change a few things around on my garden plans. Which meant that I needed to revisit plangarden.com.
I love that site.
I've been playing around with it for the last couple of weeks and, fingers crossed, may actually be finished.
Or at least somewhat finished.
Wanna see what it's going to look like?
I'd love to show you. But here's the deal. The friggin' code is wrong and while I sat and played with it for almost an hour (because that's what I like to do with my free evenings) I still couldn't get it to show up.
Not that I'm bitter or anything.
But, if you'd like to see what it looks like, go here and check it out.
2 comments:
what are the things that look like chocolate chip cookies next to the pine tree?
And are you planting sweet peas?
Potatoes!!
And yes, I'm planting sweet peas. I already put some seeds in the front planter and I'm going add more next to the patio table.
Post a Comment