Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wandering the Web

Oh where or where has Mandy been? Where or where did she go?

Sorry...I've been reading Elizabeth too many nursery rhymes.

It's time to find out all the other places I've been this week.

On Monday, I was at Momtastic talking about how I couldn't escape boxed Valentine's cards. I was also over at Write on Edge sharing how I became a storyteller.

On Tuesday, I decided not not make fun of Valentine's Day at Makes Fun. I also posted a writing prompt on Write on Edge.

On Wednesday at Momtastic I shared what it was like traveling alone with my kids and my childless sister.

On Friday, I shared a few tips to make said traveling easier and you should really check out where Dragon's Bane going on Cam's Story Circle.

And don't forget to check out Jen and Anne's posts on Six Kitchens. While you're over there, share a little comment love.

Phew!

No comments: