Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh Dear....

I swear I watch my children.  I keep an eye on them.  I keep both ears open.  I keep Elizabeth within twenty feet.  And yet...

"Joseph!  What are you doing?!"

"I'm tying up Baby Sister," my firstborn replies as he wraps a scarf around Elizabeth's arms and torso.

"Nonononononono," as I hustle out of the kitchen.

"But she likes it."

"I'm sure she doesn't."

"Awwwww.  But I didn't wrap it around her neck!"

"That's good, but we don't tie up our little sisters."

Now.  Let's just hope he doesn't talk to his aunties.  There were a few instances in our childhood when it was completely justified.

2 comments:

Ashley (fadedsecrets) said...

HAHAHA love it :)

Alex@LateEnough said...

i say give him credit for not choking her... (that's what i do for my "carefully watched" son ;)