I didn't get to this last Saturday, but it's still kinda the weekend. So, without further ado, here's where I was last week...
On Monday, I was over at Momtastic writing about taking the kids out for sushi.
On Tuesday at Makes Fun, I reviewed some great homemade Valentine's Day cards.
On Wednesday I gave a few tips for helping car sick kids at Momtastic.
On Friday, I was on Momtastic talking about single parenting and on Aiming Low showing how to make a puff pancake that's so good, you won't be able to eat just one slice. Also, if you want to hear where Kelly took Dragon's Bane, head over to Cam's place for Part 2.
Oh...and there's something else too. Something from today...but I think it deserves its own post...
2 comments:
LOVED your V-Day post with all sort of heart activities! will share with my niece & Allie
Yay!
Post a Comment