Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wandering the Web

So...I've been wandering around the web quite a bit this week. My friend Chris told me I needed to let people know where I've been. (Psst...you should really check out her photography. So much fun.)

On Monday I was over at Momtastic writing about Young Love.

On Tuesday I wrote about finding a lot of fish - most of them somewhat stinky - at Makes Fun.

On Wednesday, I was back over at Momtastic telling a funny Time Out story.

On Friday, I not only got to kick off my friend Cam's Story Circle out (seriously cool) but I was also at Momtastic writing about Meeting the Neighbors.

Oh! And before I forget...I was also writing at Six Kitchens this week. Speaking of Six Kitchens...I converted Anne into a blogger. She's going to start posting over there along with Jen. One by one, my friends will succumb to the allure of blogging. (Why do I feel like I need a "bwahaha" there? Weird.) But, when she and Jen start posting, show a little love their way.

There you have it. My wandering web ways. Or the ways I wandered the web?

I dont' know.

I'm tired.

3 comments:

Cameron (CDG) said...

You're so BUSY! And it was pleasure having you over for The Story Circle. Can't wait to see where Kelly takes the story next week!

Christine E-E said...

now we know where you've been --- thanks for the link to my blog... 

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see what Jen and Anne post to Six Kitchens!! It feels like forever since we ate that yummy meal. Can't wait for pizza!!! Miss you and hope we catch up soon, you are a busy lady!! ;)