Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm Not Here...

First things first...

In honor of Veterans Day, be sure to say thank you to all our service men and women who give so much for all of us.

Now...you might be wondering where I am.

Actually, in real life, I'm at the zoo with the family.  No.  Seriously.  A real zoo.  Not the normal, daily zoo that I live in.  One with giraffes.  (I'm supplying the monkeys.)


In the meantime, in the virtual world, I'm guest blogging at Linday's site Just My Blog.  (Because I can totally multitask like that.)  Lindsay rocks.  How much does she rock?  Well, let's just say that when I reply to one of your comments now, I can do so a whole lot easier because of her.

And Twitter?

Thank Lindsay for showing me how to get set up.  (Chad says thanks a lot.  I think he was being sarcastic.  Silly man is just bummed that he isn't nearly as cool as I am.)

My Facebook Fan Page?

Lindsay.

So, when she offered up her blog for some craftastic good times, I jumped all over it!  Head over there to find out how to make adorable glass bead magnets - one of my Handmade Holiday Gifts.  Leave a little comment love while you're there.  If you're not sure what to say, use one of the following:

"Wow, Lindsay! Having Mandy guest blog for you just proves what great taste you have."

"I'm a loyal, devoted reader of the genius that is Mandy.  All hail Mandy."

"I never comment on Mandyland, but I'm going to drive Mandy crazy by commenting here.  Because I'm diabolical like that."

And while you're there check out her tutorial, her reviews and her giveaways.  She's one busy lady!

No comments: