Monday, October 11, 2010

BodyMedia FIT - Week 4

One month with the BodyMedia FIT and...

I lost a total of five pounds.

Yay!

Feeling only slightly discouraged - I was hoping for two pounds a week - I ran my first 28 day report.  After looking through the four page report, I'm actually very, very happy with how I've done.

The report averages out all the information that is normally available each day.  When I look at the averages, except for the number of steps I'm taking each day, I'm not doing too shabby.  Honestly, I thought I was doing much worse when it came to keeping my deficit around 1000 calories.  Overall, I seem to be hitting my marks.


Further down in the report is an interesting bit on my nutritional information.  A quick glance confirmed what I already expected:  far too many carbs, not enough protein or alcohol.

More interesting was the activity report.  It was almost embarrassing.  Sure, I had great days, but there were also days that my activity level was almost flatlined.  What happened on those days?  Did I even move?

3 comments:

Christine E-E said...

Congrats!!
wow! i didn't know you would get such complete reports...
ummm - the days with little exercise? slow day at work? you must walk & move more on the weekends...

Anonymous said...

More like BUSY day at work. Didn't have time to walk around a lot. :D

The reports are pretty awesome. If nothing else, they make me more aware of what I'm doing.

Katrina said...

So, my question is.. how much ALCOHOL are you supposed to have?