Friday, July 30, 2010

Mila's Daydreams

Have you guys seen this blog?  It makes me wish I were 1/32 as creative and talented.  Such a unique idea and a heartfelt memento for her little girl. 

The mom, Adele, is on maternity leave and wanted to create pictures of the dreams she imagines her little Mila has during naptime.  She sets the scene, deposits her adorable little bundle in the midst of the fabric world and takes a picture.

Sidenote:  When asked where she got some of the adorable clothes, she mentioned that she lives in Finland and the clothes were part of the government maternity package.  I looked it up online and...well...yeah.  As Chad said, "What is wrong with us?"  I'm going to stop right there before I get on a maternity leave soapbox.

So now she has a hobby while she's on leave and that hobby is exploding.  I'll be placing bets that a book deal is in the works.  Well deserved.

For those of you who didn't click on the link above, here are a couple of my favorites:



3 comments:

Katrina said...

I checked out the pics, such an awesome idea, wish I would have thought of that with Maddie and Lj! Yes I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

I looked at the maternity package. I love how at the very bottom it says "Box (Can be used as crib)" Awesome!

- Tessa (jackandjune)

Anonymous said...

Trina - I can't even imagine being able to come up with this idea...and to make elephants and cheetahs out of fabric!!!

Tessa - I saw that and LOVE it.